This is my favorite pot.



 I have lots of flowers planted in pots, gardens, flower beds… but this is my favorite pot. It sits on the corner of our back deck. The mish-mash of flowers has grown to a perfect size, with tall in the back and flowing cascades spilling out the front like a brilliant floral waterfall. 


I love the colors and how they compliment each other, as the plants filled in to mesh into a watercolor like blur of purples, pink, orange and greens. 


I love remembering choosing the plants with my kids at the greenhouse this spring, planting them and caring for them when they were small.


I love how I can see it from my kitchen window. In the morning as I fill my coffee cup I see it and smile. In the evening as I wash dishes I can see it glow in the sun set echoing its colors with a soft glow. 


Most of all I love that I can look at my favorite pot and see beauty and calm in its vibrant display. 


Comments

  1. The pot is lovely! Such beautiful colors and sweet memories with your children.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts