It’s my birthday



Today I’m 41, and if you’ve befriended this page; Here’s a few things, you should know about me at this age.

I really like to cook, cookbooks are my fav; But often my tried and true recipes, are what my family crave.

And I love to bake too, so many sweet treats to try; Bi-scones and cookies, donuts not fried.

I’m a writer, and it’s taken me a while to say it out loud; Putting thoughts into words, expressing feelings makes me proud. 

I love my family so much, I never knew it could be; Still sometimes they all can, make me angry.

I survive on strong coffee, to start my day off right; And I enjoy a nice tea in the afternoon, or to say good night. 

Our cat looks exactly like, my childhood kitty; But she’s got more attitude, just like me. 

I’m not worried about, getting older somehow; It’s everyone else, I’d like to keep right where they are now. 

I’m good on my feet, but I really hate change; Yet I love to reorganize, and take time to rearrange. 

To me brave isn’t fearless, or bold without cause; It’s being afraid, but still going because….

… they are worth it.

#bebravemom 


Comments

Popular Posts