Please ...Keep a little magic

It’s over- the gifts so perfectly wrapped are now shredded and  boxes and paper discarded for the spectacular contents within. The anticipation is over. The wonder has smoldered and the magic that seemed to echo through the house like a swarm of bees buzzing about has also faded.



Yes there is a certain calm that goes with the days after Christmas but there’s a little let down too that it’s over. Of course the piles of toys seem to lessen the load but as kids get a little older they may too feel sad it’s done. This honestly is the first year we haven’t had tears on the topic ... 🤞🏻yet. But I can see the thought creep in their heads, and I can relate too. I will miss the magical hustle, themed pjs, Christmas movies, twinkle lights and red bows. We will surely move onto the next adventure, holiday &/or outlet to look forward to, but I hope we keep a little magic in our everyday... so long Christmas- I’m so glad you came. 

Comments

Popular Posts