Mom’s Merry Christmas...days before the day

These last few days before Christmas are my favorite.... I’m finally almost done wrapping, kids done with school, cookies
are made and ready to eat...oh and we are just enjoying each day together.

Yes I bust my holly jolly but till midnight in days leading up to this. Yes I burn every nap time like fire with chores, cleaning, laundry and decorating. But it’s done! We’re enjoying it! We are at ease and filled to the brim with holiday spirit! 

It’s almost like a Hallmark movie... almost because there are still real life moments sprinkled between ice skating, twinkle tours, hot chocolate breaks and of course movies. But all in all I can finally relax, ogle those wrapped creations under the tree, sip some nog or egg nog latte and spoil you with all the joy that you deserve. 


Merry Christmas to all...and hoping to all a good next few days ❤️🎅🏼🤶🏻

Comments

Popular Posts