Too Much Target

Do you ever wonder the backstory of familiar target workers? You see them weekly and take confidence in their roles like mangers etc .... then I wonder if they got me pegged or do they wonder about me too? 

So today instead of making my usual online order and drive up pick up, that is so very wonderful, time saving and generally more cost effective than ambling the isles and waiting in line - I went in. I had to get bred and a few food items. So brave and brilliant I also did an online in store pick up order. Shopped what we needed, checked out, then off to service desk to get the rest. And that's when my suspicions were confirmed ... "You usually do drive up pick up a lot don't you?" asked the sweet young target worker  - "Yes!" exclaimed my daughter in the cart. So now I know they recognize me and likely added to their idea my back story. I, however, still wonder about them... 🤪. 

Comments

Popular Posts