A Good Review

Today was a win! My homeschool success is been waiting for. My son had been meeting with a tutor all season and today things clicked like never before. He finished his session and I hugged him so tight, the ind of tight that made his smile grow.  

Feeling victorious I took the time to finally write a kind review for his online tutor. Nothing too flashy but complimented her attention to detail and great progress we’ve made. 

Later, his tutor responded to me with the below note while we finalized our next lesson goals. “if I could write a mom review I would tell everyone that you are one of the best moms I have ever gotten to work with! His progress has been amazing and it's because you follow through and expand on everything I teach him. ”

I don’t work so hard as a homeschooling mom for the victorious moments or a wonderful compliment such as this, but I’m often lacking in both. I will admit that when you’re called out on the help you give it can feel good and the victory does as well. 


Comments

Popular Posts